9 Reasons our Teacher Training is Super Special
(we tried to keep it to just 5, but couldn't...)
1. Real Skills- Our students graduate ready to take the seat of the teacher. Cambio ytt gives you all the tools you need to step into teaching a safe, well-sequenced, and inspiring class.
2. Support- Cambio faculty and teachers provide consistent and supportive mentorship. You are never alone on your teacher training journey - you are supported by an expansive community of experienced and caring teachers who are truly invested in your growth, plus you have a personal mentor.
3. Experienced Faculty- We’ve led 23 trainings…not to mention extended teacher training, which has been ongoing since 2013! We understand that teaching students to teach is a whole other thing than guiding yoga classes. Our lead teachers have been teaching since at least 2011 and have been a part of faculty since at least 2013. All YTT teachers must successfully complete extensive internship programs.
4. Designed for the Learner- Cambio owner and YTT director, Amber, has her masters in teaching, so this training is designed for the learner. Don't expect boring lectures! Our curriculum utilizes a wide variety of techniques to facilitate interaction and discussion, as well as to address different learning styles.
5. Accessibility- One of Cambio's guiding principles is that yoga should be accessible to all. In that spirit, our teacher trainings are welcoming and accessible to anyone with a sincere desire to grow. Our students - and teachers - come from many different walks of life and yoga backgrounds, and that diversity is part of the richness of our community.
6. Community- Cambio ytt students are immersed in a culture of mutual support and friendship. Whether you are a long-time yoga practitioner or brand-new to the practice, your sangha will help you through the challenges and celebrate your successes.
7. More than Poses- While learning a ton about alignment and the purpose of poses, our students also learn about other aspects of yoga through experiential workshops like chakra nights and book club.
8. Real class experiential learning- We put our trainees in our actual classes to get experience during training. It’s not as scary as it sounds and the pay off is huge in both practical experience and confidence!
9. Insight into Special Considerations - Our trainees gain understanding about how to work with beginners, adaptive, and prenatal students.