- If you aren’t receiving the links in an email when you sign up, check “My Profile” under Notifications to make sure you’re opted in to emails.
- You can also access the class link from WellnessLiving.com account under “My Schedule”.
- Because of the way that the system functions, we can’t start the Zoom class 30 minutes early like we’re used to. Instead, refresh the zoom page right when class starts (or the minute after, if needed) to connect with the teacher.
- We are using Zoom as our online platform, so download it on your computer, tablet or phone, you will need to download the app and make sure you have everything ready to go prior to your class; Download at: zoom.us or on Apple or Google app stores
- We will mute your microphone upon starting and you can choose to toggle your video on or off, but we LOVE to see your faces!
- If you have technical issues, we will try our best to help you if you reach out to email@example.com before class starts and if we don't get back to you, be assured that we'll be happy to credit your class. We will almost certainly not be on call before 6a live-stream classes. We appreciate your understanding!
Ways to Pay
At Cambio you can pay as you go or choose to save with a monthly membership or donate for single classes.
Minimum Donation on Credit Cards
To help us cover & minimize the expense of credit card transaction fees we have a minimum $7 donation/purchase on credit cards. Thanks for understanding the need of small businesses to do this!
For refunds, we require 24 hour cancellation notice on classes and 48 hour notice on workshops. We will hold reserved spaces until 5 minutes before class starts. At that time, unclaimed spaces are given to waitlist clients.
To keep all practitioners safe, we are implementing a studio policy for students who are pregnant to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your doctor's note showing that you are safe to practice.
If you are taking a hot or heated class, you also need a previously established heated practice.
Thank you for helping us to help you!